TO BE OR NOT TO BE-THAT IS THE QUESTION
A WEBQUEST FOR STAGE 4 ROMAN HISTORY
HOME | SCENARIO | TASK | PROCESS | ASSESSMENT | SYLLABUS OUTCOMES and ICT SKILLS
| RESOURCES | STUDENT REFLECTION | TEACHERS' PAGE
1. Form a group of 3 or 4 students
2. Your teacher will allocate your group ONE of the people on the list.
3. Meet with your group to assign the specific question, from 1 - 3, which each person is to answer from the task list.
4. Research your specific question using the materials recommended in the resources list of this webquest and draft an answer to your task making sure that you have answered your questions. Some helpful hints can be found on the webquest to help you to understand what you have to do, how to write paragraphs and what should be in a biography. When you are happy that you have answered what you needed to, make a final copy of your task.
5. After completing your own research, make sure that everyone else in your group has their work done. Help anyone who is having difficulty with their task.
6. Share the information as a group. It would be helpful to read out or print out a copy of your work for the other members of your group so that everybody has the information.
7. Summarise all your findings so that you can, as a group, answer question 4. You may find it useful to use a mindmap and there is an outline of one accessible here. Write your answer to question 4 in draft, check it answers the questions and then prepare a final copy.
8. Put all your final answers together, including the one to question 4 and submit your finished Case Study on your person to your teacher.
Copyright Andrew Zagninski, 2003